Niagara - Power and Beauty on Blurb

"Niagara - Power and Beauty" on Blurb and "Adelaide: Light and Stone" in Adelaide Bookstores -

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Further update on Fiesta cracked windshield

Jarvis Ford still have the car. They say that they will continue to replace the windscreen should it continue to fracture, until Ford tell them to do otherwise. They do however say that there will be a delay because windscreens are in short supply as several other Fiestas have developed similar problems. This is of serious concern to me particularly as my friend who previously owned a windscreen replacement business has told me that the cracking certainly represents a structural fault in the car when it was manufactured. It would be interesting to know if the other cars with this problem are cracking in the same area. I am thinking therefore that Ford should be replacing the car or giving my daughter a full refund.

No comments: